- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
Salman Khan during Bigg Boss 8's Weekend Ka Vaar compared Shahrukh Khan and himself to Upen Patel and Arya Babbar when the latest eliminated contestant Sukirti Kandpal called Upen and Arya Karan-Arjun.
On Sunday's Bigg Boss 8 episode the curly haired beauty, Sukitri got evicted from the show. The TV actress joined Salman on stage to bid her final adios. During this when asked who would miss her in the house, she took Upen Patel and Arya's names and said they are very close to each other and are like Karan and Arjun. This was when Salman said, "like the Karan and Arjun outside Bigg Boss 8."
"But they have moved in different directions and got busy with their works," Salman added talking about his relationship with King Khan. Salman and Shahrukh acted in a Bollywood film names Karan Arjun in 1995 and the young actors were even called the same for the friendship between them.
Upen and Arya are two of the contestants in Bigg Boss 8 house who have maintained a good rapport with each other. But friendships or any sort of relationship is not guaranteed in the house of controversies. Let's wait and watch if this friendship lasts longer than the Karan Arjun of Bollywood's.