- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar had Salman Khan putting Karishma Tanna's captaincy under magnified glass and dissecting it to ultra-minute slices making her feel and look nothing less than a beautiful fool.
Salman, the host of the controversial reality show, was in full mood to make some of the contestants' lives miserable this weekend. Starting from calling Gautam Gulati an idiot for his recent behaviour towards Diandra Soares, and making Upen Patel look an arrogant English chap and criticising Karishma's unfair decisions with scoring the contestants, Salman did not spare any of them.
It can easily be said that the trip that Salman took of Karishma and her captaincy is by far the most funniest situations on the show. Salman not only dealt with her judgment day decision of punishing Praneet Bhatt and rewarding Ali Quli Mirza and Diandra Soares and most importantly her lack of mathematical knowledge at scoring individuals.
The fact that Karishma was unable to control the contestants during her captaincy which resulted in the entire household getting nominated failed to convince her that she was a bad captain. Not only did she deny to accept Salman's saying this she also tried to justify herself as being fair while rewarding herself and her friends.
Salman definitely made the Bigg Boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar rather entertaining, of course at the expense of Karishma.