- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th June written episode: Romi meets the college board members and confesses his crime. He requests them to spare Bala as he is completely innocent. The board members declare that they can take Bandita back in service, but they cannot forgive Bala as he has actually given papers in Romi’s hand, whatever the purpose might be.
Bandita wants to resign from her job as she cannot accept this decision. Bala stops her and assures that he will easily find another job. He is relaxed with the fact that his reputation is not affected.
Ishita attends an emergency case in her clinic. She shares the crisis of Madhavi’s accident with her client. The lady mentions that she has heard about the accident from her neighbor, who has witnessed the whole incident. Ishita insists on meeting her. The lady promises to help her.
Madhavi’s condition suddenly deteriorates, panicking the whole family. Ishita tries her best to take the situation under control. She becomes able to make her stable. Doctor suggests them to shift Madhavi to the hospital again.
Raman, Ishita and the Bhalla family become busy in the preparation of the naming ceremony of Simmi’s child. Simmi calls Param and tells him that she cannot let it happen in his absence. She tells Param to come and assures that she will handle the situation.
When Param is confused over the fact, Ashok wants to help him. He suggests that they should make some plan so that Raman can be sent out of station!
Romi Confess His Deeds
Romi would confess his deeds to the board.
The board would take Bandita back but not Bala.
Bala And Bandita
When Bandita thinks of resigning, Bala would stop her.
Simmi would be miserable that Parmit would not be able to come to the namakaran ceremony of their child.
Ashok Finds Solution
Ashok would inform Parmit that he would get Raman out of the house during the ceremony so Parmit can be there.
Madhavi would have fits suddenly and the doctor would suggest that she be shifted back to the hospital.
Ishita Stays Back
Raman would suggest Ishita stay back with Madhavi.
Ruhi would have trouble sleeping without Ishita. Ruhi would suggest Raman sing for her.
With Raman's singing out of option, they would settle for a bed time story.
Raman would not be able to sleep and would ask Ishita for a walk outside.
Ishita And Raman
Ishtia and Raman go for a walk.
Ishita and Raman would spend some time together.
Everyone would get busy with Simmi's child's namkaran ceremony.