- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th September written episode: Mihir appeals to Mihika’s mom not to mistrust or misunderstand him. Raman tells her that he and his whole family are always with Mihir. Soumya is convinced. She blesses the couple. The two families celebrate. Ishita thanks Raman.
Romi is upset as Sarika is not keeping contact with him. Raman arranges a job for Sarika. He tells Mihir that Sarika is not a bad girl, but he wants to keep her away from Romi, who has never respected girls so far.
Raman gives a day off to Mihir and tells him to spend time with Mihika. Mihika shows a presentation in her office. Ashok says that he needs a model who will give a live demonstration of the dress. Param suggests that Mihika can do it.
Mihika retorts that she cannot do modeling repeatedly as she has no intention of being a professional model. Ashok hold her hand with a stupid excuse. She warns him to mind his behavior. Mihika shares it with Mihir, who bursts in anger and tells her to leave the job. Mihika says that she needs to stand strong against these spineless brutes, instead of making an escape.
Mihir and Mihika spend time in Mihir’s flat. Bandita and Bala come to give their marriage gift. They gift a honeymoon trip to the couple. After they leave Mihir tells Mihika that her sisters love her a lot. He remembers his own sister who also loved him a lot, but their relation was ruined by situation. He shows her photograph to Mihika. She understands that Mihir loves his sister a lot.
Ishita goes to Purnima’s cooking class and meets Sanjana Arora. Sanjana befriends her. Raman thinks of giving a surprise to Ishita and goes to her cooking class. Sanjana escapes seeing Raman. Ishita notices this and asks Raman whether he knows Sanjana. He avoids the question and becomes nervous.
Raman calls Mihir’s sister and warns her not to interfere in Mihir’s life. When Ishita comes to the room, he abruptly disconnects the line. Ishita becomes dubious.