- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th September written episode: Mihika tells Ishita about Mihir’s emotional crisis about his sister. Ishita advises her to be patient. She shares with Mihika that there is an emotional side in Raman too. He also cries in pain. Raman hears it and feels uneasy.
Ishita sees Sanjana talking with Param. She asks Sanjana how she knows the man. Sanjana tells her that she presently needs his help. Ishita warns that Param is an extremely bad and corrupted person. Sanjana avoids the topic. Ishita thinks she would talk to Param.
Toshi, Madhavi and other ladies decide that they will invite some celebrity guest in their next kitty party. Madhavi says that she will talk with Bibhu who is a member of the Rajnikant fan club. Others laugh at her.
Suddenly Arjun Kapoor and Deepika Padukone visit the complex. Toshi quickly holds their hands and takes them to her flat. She gives them a cordial welcome and shows Madhavi that she has brought such hi- profile guests. Soon it is seen that they have actually come to promote their upcoming movie, Finding Fanny.
Ishita thinks she will surprise everyone with the recipe of Palak Paneer, that she has learnt from Purnima. She keeps the recipe book with her while cooking. Toshi finds the book when Ishita is absent, and checks it being curious.
Toshi is shocked seeing the name and photograph of Purnima Prakashan. Nilu sees the picture and tells Toshi that the lady came to the house to meet Ishita, when Toshi was absent. Toshi becomes more anxious.