- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14th June written episode: Raman gives the phone number to police so that they can find out the culprit. Police visit the Bhalla house soon and says that they have to arrest Raman, as the phone number is registered in Raman’s name!
Ishita defends Raman and says that he is the person who has saved her mom’s life. She is confident that someone is trying to trap him. Police tell them to inform if they doubt anyone. Raman says that his documents are always kept at home. It means that someone very much closed to the family has done it. He insists on going to the customer care and investigating the matter.
Bala calls his friend who gives contacts for tuitions. He gives him a contact for giving tuition to a school boy. Though Bala is highly qualified and a college teacher, he thinks he should not neglect the opportunity in such bad times.
Bala visits the house and finds that the boy is none other than Adi. Soon Shagun comes and talks to him. Neither of them identifies Bala. He feels very awkward and leaves the house in a hurry.
After Bala leaves, Shagun remembers that it is Ishita’s brother-in-law. She calls the coordinator and complains. He replies that there can be no better teacher for Adi and she should keep personal things away. Shagun agrees, as it is a matter of her son’s future.
On his way back Bala meets Raman and shares the incident. Raman requests Bala to ignore everything else and educate his child, as Raman is much worried for Adi. Bala thinks about Ishita’s emotion.
Bala feels extremely uncomfortable to face Shagun. Ishita argues that Shagun is Raman’s ex-wife, but Adi is not his ex-child. He is very close to Raman’s heart. Ishita too requests Bala to teach Adi.
Raman Fools Ishita
Raman after knowing that Ishita had taken his car and had issues with it. Would stage a scene to fool her.
Ishita would inform Raman about what she found in the garage.
Bala Searches For A Job
Bala would get agitated staying home and would ask for a job from a friend.
Raman In Trouble
The number that IShita and Raman would have found from the garage would turn out to be registered under Raman's name.
Everyone would get worried about Raman being targeted.
The job Bala agrees for would turn out to being a private tutor for Aditya.
Raman Requests Bala
When Bala runs into Raman and informs him about it, Raman would request him to take it up.
Ishita too asks Bala to consider teaching Aditya.
Bala would inform Ishita that Raman had felt that she might not like to consider this. Ishita would be hurt knowing Raman felt so little of her.