- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 18th September written episode: Ishita meets Sanjana and tells her that she must meet Mihir. She invites Sanjana for Mihir’s Tilak function. Sanjana says that Mihir will become angry seeing her and the function can be spoilt. Ishita says that she should face it. Sanjana asks Ishita how she can invite her for Mihir’s function. Ishita reveals her true identity to Sanjana. Before leaving she advises Sanjana to come and rebuild the relationship.
Raman tells Mihir that there are some rituals in a marriage which needs the involvement of his sister. He tells Mihir to think about it. Ishita comes there. Mihir proposes that Ishita will play the role of a sister for him. Ishita smiles and says that he will have his sister with him. Mihir and Raman do not understand the meaning.
The Iyers dress in Punjabi suits as per Toshi’s condition. Toshi and Madhavi show the precious gifts bought for Mihir and Mihika. Pammi cautions them that they should keep watch so that no one can steal anything. Toshi and Madhavi do the same. Soon they start fighting over music. Ruhi and Shravan decide to catch the thief!
Raman continues quarrelling with Ishita. The pundit says that they have to sit for the puja together. Raman tells Bala that Ishita is fighting with him all of a sudden and giving no explanation. Bala assures that Ishita will not spoil the puja, as it is a family function. Ishita eagerly wishes that Sanjana will come.