- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Be Replaced By Mariam Khan – Reporting Live; Is The Show Going Off Air?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Sends Her Fans Into A Tizzy With ‘Baby On The Way’ Post!
- Are Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Expecting Their First Child?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 20th June written episode: Bala finds Bandita worried for something. She says that it is nothing else than financial matters. But actually she is worried because she is apprehending pregnancy. She secretly buys a test kit.
Priyanka takes Ishita with her with some excuse and signals Shagun to meet Raman. Shagun comes to him and says that he has forgot something very important. He ignores it; she shows a paper and reminds him that it is the date of the contract renewal for Adi’s stem cell preservation.
Shagun reminds Raman that he did it with utter excitement, to give the best protection to his son, so that no disease can touch him. Ramn feels sincerely ashamed and apologizes.
Raman tells Shagun that it was a mistake, but he can never forget anything connected to Adi. Adi was the most precious gift in his life, which Shagun gave him, and no one else can give it again.
Ishita hears this conversation and her eyes are filled with tears. Shagun sees her face and utters in her mind that this is exactly what she wanted, to remind Raman of the pleasure, which Ishita can never give him.
After he finishes talking with Shagun, Raman searches for Ishita. He finds her sitting on a bench outside, looking upset. She is morose about the fact that she cannot become a mother.
Raman comforts her saying that he had no intention of hurting her and She has her own place in his life. Shgaun is just Adi’s mother to him, says Raman. Ishita tells him that Shagun is still important for him, as people get angry with only them whom they value. Hatred is not much different from love, opines Ishita.
Ishita tells Raman to give respect to Shagun as Adi’s mom. She regrets that she was not aware of the date as she thinks that it was her responsibility to remind it to Raman. Ishita promises to be united with him, in the matters of the children.
Raman happily joins her hand and decides to have some street food with her as both are feeling hungry. Their day actually ends in childlike fun, while Shagun vowed to spoil it!