- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Aly Goni Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 9?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Anita Hassanandani’s Housewarming Party: Ankita Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Be Replaced By Mariam Khan – Reporting Live; Is The Show Going Off Air?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Sends Her Fans Into A Tizzy With ‘Baby On The Way’ Post!
- Are Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Expecting Their First Child?
- Ekta Kapoor Is Back To Basics, Announces A Family Soap That Will Be Aired On Sony TV!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Shahnaz Rizwan Quits The Show; Says She Will Miss Divyanka & Karan!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 20th September written episode: Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) has finally realised she has fallen in love with Raman (Karan Patel). She witnesses how much he has changed and how caring and pure hearted he is that she finally forgets he is Ruhi's father or Shagun's husband and accepts that he is her Raman.
On the show, Shagun taunts Ishita calling her a fool and thanks Sanjana for her cooperation. She promises to produce Sanjana’s play in return. Mihir bursts on Shagun and is about to throw her out of the hall. Purnima comes and stops Mihir. It is revealed that cook Purnima Prakash is none other than the mother of Shagun and Mihir!
Toshi confronts Purnima, who says that she has the right to meet Ruhi as her maternal grandmother. Mihir slams both Purnima and Shagun for their greedy and ambitious nature and he refuses keeping any relationship with them.
The Iyers hastily leave the hall. Ishita goes to talk with them and tells Raman to be with Mihir. Shagun tells Mihir that she has stopped his marriage so that he rebuilds the relationship with her and comes to her marriage.
Shagun mentions that Suraj has come to know about the split between the siblings and has challenged her to bring her brother to talk about marriage. Mihir completely loses his cool and says that he can never go to arrange her marriage with Ashok. He expels both the women.
Raman comes to the Iyer house with the fear that they will be upset with the alliance. But surprisingly The Iyers say that they are proud of Mihir, who can even reject his own family, for ethics and principle. They decide to complete the Tilak function.
Ishita comes to Mihir and tells him that time has come to forgive Shagun. Raman has moved on in his life. Now Mihir should forget old issues and repair his relationship with his family.
After Ishita leaves, Raman comes to Mihir and supports Ishita’s opinion. He says that when he has moved on in life and has got married again, Shagun should get married and start her new family. He tells Mihir to stop being stubborn. Ishita comes back and hears Raman’s words. She feels happy.
The Tilak function is happily and peacefully completed.
Ishita Realises Mistake
Ishita realises her mistake when Shagun declares herself as the sister of Mihir.
Shagun Stops The Ceremony
Shagun would have stopped the ceremony to make Mihir accept her as his sister since it would be the condition set by Suraj to get married to Ashok.
Poornima too would enter the scene to declare herself as Mihir's mother.
Mihir Looses Cool
Mihir looses his cool and declares that he has disowned his relationship with them and does not want them to be a part of his life anymore.
Mihika's Family Fine
Mihika's family would have just taken out Mhika to give them some privacy and nothing else.
Ishita Talks To Mihir
Mihir expresses his hatred towards his family. He explains to Ishita what happened when Shagun left Raman and how much it hurt him.
Ishita Asks To Forgive
Ishita asks to forgive Shagun and move on in his life since Raman has done the same.
Raman Too Says Same
Raman too says that same and asks Mihir to let go of the anger and let Shagun be happy in life so she allows them to live in peace.
Ishita Finds Love
It would be then that Ishita would discover that she is in love with Raman.
Mihir And Mihika's Tilak
Mihir and Mihika's tilak ceremony takes place.
Mihika And Mihir Happy
Mihika and Mihir would finally be happy.