- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Aly Goni Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 9?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Anita Hassanandani’s Housewarming Party: Ankita Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Be Replaced By Mariam Khan – Reporting Live; Is The Show Going Off Air?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Sends Her Fans Into A Tizzy With ‘Baby On The Way’ Post!
- Are Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Expecting Their First Child?
- Ekta Kapoor Is Back To Basics, Announces A Family Soap That Will Be Aired On Sony TV!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Shahnaz Rizwan Quits The Show; Says She Will Miss Divyanka & Karan!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st August written episode: The Bhalla house becomes busy with the discussion of Mihir’s marriage. The Iyers ask about his family. Mihir fumbles and says that his father has died and his mother keeps no connection with him. Raman (Karan Patel) and his family are everything for him, clears Mihir. Raman tells Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) to go to Mihir’s flat and check the interiors. He tells her to point out the necessary changes in Mihir’s room. Bala becomes tensed hearing this. He tells Bandu that his gift in Mihika’s marriage will not match Raman’s.
Bandita tells Bala that the price of the gift is not everything. He is equally important as Raman, to Mr and Mrs Iyer. Bala fails to understand this and keeps thinking what people will say about him. Ishita becomes surprised seeing Mihir’s flat. While she expected a messy bachelor’s flat, she discovers a neat and clean, well maintained home. She calls Mihika who tells her that Mihir even sticks labels on his drawers.
Ishita becomes amused seeing Mihir’s drawers. She opens a drawer marked ‘confidential’, and sees a rakhi. She thinks when Mihir has no one in his family, who can give him the rakhi. When Ishita questions Raman, he scolds her. He argues that Mihika is getting married to Mihir, not to his family. Ishita gives a counter argument. She says that in India marriages happen between two families.
Ishita tells Raman that Adi can be brought to the house and Ruhi can give him rakhi. Raman thinks it is impossible. Ishita requests him to talk with Shagun. Raman likes the idea. Purnima calls Ishita and invites her for a cooking class based on North Indian sweets, on the event of rakhi. She requests her to bring Ruhi. Ishita decides to attend the class gladly.
Ishita Finds A Rakhi
Ishita finds a rakhi in Mihir's house.
Mihir Has Only A Mother?
Mihir would have said that he only has mother and no one else.
Ishita Tells Raman
Ishita informs what she found to Raman.
Raman Gets Irritated
Raman gets irritated with her and asks her to stay out of this.
Ruhi - Aditya Rakhi
Ishita suggests Raman arrange for Ruhi tying a rakhi for Aditya.
Ishita also suggests Raman get a gift for Simmi.
Raman happy that Ishita considers everyone's feelings in the house.