- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22nd September written episode: Raman (Karan Patel) teases Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) saying that she was jealous after hearing Sanjana’s story. He says that she is hiding her feeling of love. Ishita denies it outright, only says that the way he counseled Mihir regarding the matter of Shagun’s marriage, it touched her heart. Later Mihika comes to talk with Ishita. Ishita opens up her heart to Mihika and talks about Raman. After a while, she notices that Mihika is vanished, and Raman is smiling at her. Ishita blushes.
Toshi informs Raman that his Shaila aunt is ill and she has to visit London to look after her. Ishita assures her mother-in-law that she will handle the responsibility of Mihir’s marriage. Madhavi comes to meet Toshi. She sees Toshi’s passport and scares her saying that her passport photograph is too old and it has no similarity with her present look. Toshi is tensed.
Shagun is frustrated by Mihir’s refusal. Ashok and Suraj celebrate their victory and think that their plan is successful. Mihir comes to Ashok’s house with a big plate of sweets, surprising the brothers.
Shagun comes to the hall with a smiling face and hugs Mihir. Mihir tells Ashok that he has come to talk about Shagun’s marriage with him. They are staying together for six years and now time has come to socialize the relationship, says Mihir.
Ashok assures Mihir that he will do the same. Shagun gives a triumphant smile at Suraj. After Shagun and Mihir leave, Ashok slams Suraj as his plan has badly failed. He says that now he would plan something dirtier, to get rid of Shagun.
Ishita Was Jealous?
Raman asks Ishita if she was jealous of when she heard Sanjana has a relationship with him.
Ishita Praises Raman
Ishita dodges Raman's question but confesses that she was impressed with his talk with Mihir.
Raman And Ishita
Though Raman knows Ishita was jealous, Ishita would not accept that she was.
Checks If She Has Fever
Raman checks if Ishita has fever since she gave him a compliment.
Ishita Talks About Her Feelings
Ishita would start talking about her feelings for Raman.
Almost Confesses Her Love
Ishita would talk about how much Raman has changed. From being rude and heartless to the warm and caring person he is now. She almost confesses her love for Raman.
It's Not Mihika
She almost confesses her love for Raman to Mihika when she realises it isn't her but Raman listening to her.
Raman would have heard everything Ishita would have told.
Mihir Comes To Shagun's House
Mihir would come to Shagun's house to ask Ashok's hand in marriage for her.
Ashok Plans Escape
Panicked after the proposal, Ashok decides to make Shagun run away from him.