- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd August written episode: Shagun expresses her disgust over the matter of Tyagi. Ashok gives her a costly gift and says sorry. She warns him not to do any business with Tyagi. He agrees, only to befool her.
Ishita gives rakhi to Mihir. He requests her to ask for some gift. Ishita says that she has tied this rakhi for someone else. She apologizes to him for seeing his drawer and confesses that she has done it out of excitement.
Ishita tells Mihir that he can hide the matter from others, but being his wife Mihika deserves knowing every details of his family. She tells Mihir to share the matter with her later.
Before they can finish talking, they are alarmed by a ruckus, as Simmi has asked for a dangerous rakhi gift from Raman. She shows the court papers and requests Raman to let her live with her husband.
When Raman and Toshi scold Simmi for her demand, she becomes violent. She claims that her family is creating distance between Param and her. Raman stubbornly says that he will never let her live with a scoundrel, even if he thinks of divorce.
Simmi blames Ishita for everything. She even declares that she will keep no relation with Raman! Toshi tells Simmi that she will not let her take the child with her. Simmi retorts that she will not listen to anyone and packs her bag. Ruhi comes to Ishita and requests her to do something.
When the whole family gathers in the hall and Toshi fights with Simmi, Mr Bhalla shouts that the matter should be postponed right now and will be decided the next day. Simmi becomes compelled to obey him.
Ishita thinks she should do something to settle the matter. She tells Toshi that she is going to attend an emergency at her clinic and leaves the house.
Is Ishita going to meet Param?