- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st June written episode: Mr Bhalla shares a news story with his family. He mentions a masked serial killer who is attacking women. The same discussion goes on in the Iyer house too. Toshi becomes alert and buys pepper spray for the ladies of both the families.
Ishita takes Raman to the hospital for a routine blood test regime. Shagun meets Raman in the same hospital for Adi’s stem cell contract renewal. Raman tells Shagun that he is doing the blood tests as Ishita has suggested it.
Shagun comes to test room and tells Ishita that Raman is forever scared of needles. He used to hold her hand tightly during injections, claims Shagun. Raman rubbishes her words.
When the doctor inserts the needle, Raman becomes truly nervous and starts screaming. Shagun stretches her hand, but Raman holds Ishita’s hand tightly. Seeing his pain, tears come to Ishita’s eyes.
Raman tells Shagun to call Ishita, if any assistance is needed for Adi, as he is not always available in phone. Shagun fumes seeing their chemistry and leaves the hospital. Raman asks Ishita why her eyes were filled with tears seeing his pain. He says that she is in love with him and has started having fellow feeling. Ishita laughs.
Bandita calls Ishita and tells her to pick up Sharvan as he is returning from the summer camp. She lies that she is busy in her college works. She comes to the hospital and meets the gynecologist, for the confirmation of her pregnancy test.
Ishita sees Bandita in the hospital when the former is about to exit. She picks up the children and comes back to the Bhalla house. When she calls her, Bandita again lies that she is in her college. Ishita is surprised and worried.