- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24th June written episode: Ishita asks Bandita what she is hiding from her. She mentions that she has seen her in the hospital. Bandita admits that she went there for a pregnancy test, but she again lies that the report is negative.
Mihir finds out the buyer of Ashok’s car. Raman, Mihir and Ishita visit the person’s house. They find an old man sitting on wheel chair, living in a lower middle class locality. Raman understands that this is a plan of Ashok to misguide them. After they leave, the old man calls Ashok and informs that Raman came to his place and he has answered his questions as was instructed by Ashok.
Raman asks Bala about Adi’s studies. Bala tells him that he is a good student, but gets distracted sometimes. Bala complains about the high class culture of Ashok’s house, where the parents fail to give attention to children and try to fulfill the gap with money.
Toshi and other ladies become serious about the serial killer. Ishita believes that it is only a media hype to increase sale. When she shares it with Raman, he teases her. He says that he would be happy if the maskman attacks her.
At night Raman finds that Ishita is missing. He comes at the compound gate. He finds ladies chatting there. Dolly aunty tells him that Ishita was chatting with them, but she left after getting an urgent call from her clinic.
Raman sees that Ishita has not taken her car. He asks the security guard. He tells him that a man came to pick up Ishita. He was wearing mask and there was a smiley on the back of his jacket.
Raman remembers that it matches the description of the serial killer!
Cue About The Accident
Raman gets a clue regarding the accident. He would inform Ishtia ask her to join him. They reach the man who bought the car from Ashok. But he would inform them that he did the accident while he would be sitting with a broken leg.
Ashok And Shagun Worry
Ashok and Shagun would be informed by the old man as soon as Raman and others leave from his house.
Raman and Ishita would get disappointed when they figure it was a dead end.
Ishita's New Shows
Ishita's new shoes would hurt her so much that she would find it impossible to walk.
Vandita Lies To Ishita
Vandita would lie to Ishita about her pregnancy,
Raman Carries Ishita
When Ishita finds it impossible to walk any more, Raman would carry her.
Raman would try to scare Ishita about the serial killer. But she would not get worried about it.
Raman Can't Find Ishita
Raman would not find Ishita when he returns home. He would get worried when he hears that she left in a car with a man in hood.