- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 26th September written episode: Shagun calls in Bala’s phone. Bandita picks it up. Shagun rebukes him for missing Adi’s tuitions for quite a long time. Bandita becomes surprised to hear that Bala is dropping tuitions. She assures Shagun that she will send Bala. When Bandita questions him, he says that he is having an extremely tough schedule. Bandita tells him not to overwork. Bala looks stressed.
Shagun proposes that Mihir and she can get married on the same day, in the same hall. She says that Ashok will make some extraordinary arrangement, which Mihir can never afford. Mihir tells her that Raman has the same capability, and a bigger heart than Ashok! He adds that he will arrange a function in her marriage, as it is his responsibility as a brother.
Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) comes to the Iyer house and sees total mess everywhere. Mr Iyer tells her that Madhavi has learnt doing email to contact Toshi, as she was missing her. And now she has got addicted to social networking sites!
Ruhi tells Raman (Karan Patel) that she has beaten a boy in school, as he was disturbing her friend. Raman promises to meet her principal and solve the matter. Raman sees the boy and his father in the principal’s room.
Nirvan’s father says that his son is a little stressed as they are new to the place and the school is new for him. His stress was probably changed into anger, says the father. He tells his son to apologize. Raman also tells Ruhi to accept his sorry. The matter is soberly solved by the decent fathers.
Raman comes to know that Ishita went to dinner with Mani, who is a male friend. Ishita sees signs of jealousy in him and enjoys it. Raman is truly worried. When she sleeps at night, he stealthily checks her laptop, to know more about her friends!
Raman Meets Mani
Raman would meet the Mani who is Ishita's friend but would not realise it.
Ruhi Hurt Mani's Son
Ruhi would have hurt Mani's son when he would have bullied her friend.
After they realise what exactly happened, everyone sort things out amicably.
Ishita's Friend Mani
Ishita would get help from Mani and Raman realises that Mani is a male and not a female.
Raman would get disturbed hearing that Ishita went out for dinner with an old friend who happens to be a male and her best friend in college.
Unable to sleep Raman tries to investigate and find out more about Ishita's friend Mani.