- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27th May written episode: As Rajiv Tandon is furious, Raman tells him that he is ready to face all odds to give healthy lives to Mihir and Trisha. His business is not more valuable than their lives, declares Raman.
Ishita talks with Rajiv and tries to pacify him. She reminds him that he was the person who identified the bonding between Raman and her. She mentions his own love story with his wife. She expects his sensitive heart to be aroused again.
Rajiv opposes the fact that Pathak is already married. Ishita argues that he is a widower and it does not mean that he is a bad human being. He has the full right to start life afresh, says Ishita. Tandon is convinced.
Mihir comes to know that Mihika was having a false engagement. So, he formally proposes Mihika being on his knee. The engagements are completed peacefully. The families and the guests take part in dancing.
Ishita comes to the centre stage in complete Punjabi get up. She thanks Pammi for teaching her the Punjabi language. She gives a speech in Punjabi, addressing Raman. But Raman cannot relish this pleasure as he gets a phone call and has to leave the party. Raman informs Romi that he is going for some urgent work. He takes Mihir with him. Ishita feels upset knowing that Raman has not listened to her speech.
Raman reaches the hospital with Mihir. He sees Adi sitting on the bench beside a police officer. Seeing Raman, Adi starts shouting that he is responsible for Shagun’s ordeal!
Is it again a dirty plan of Ashok and Shagun ? What new crisis is waiting for Raman and how will he overcome it?
Tandon would feel that he is made a fool in the current situation and would start to leave. But Ishita would stop him.
Ishita would make a clear explanation and makes Tandon understand the good in the situation.
Tandon Cools Down
Tandon cools down and accepts his sister's choice.
Ishita Spots Raman
Ishita happy about Tandon would look for Raman.
Raman Thanks Ishita
Raman would thank Ishita for handling the situation.
Mihir Proposes To Mihika
Mihir would finally propose to Mihika.
Raman Gets A Shock
Raman would get a shock when it is announced that Ishita would give a speech.
Ishita's Punjabi Speech
Ishita would surprise Raman even more by giving the speech in Punjabi.
Ishita would thank Raman for everything he has done for her sister.
Raman Gets A Call
Raman would get a call and he leaves immediately leaving Ishita's speech in the middle.
Ishita would get upset to know that Raman left in the middle of her speech.
Raman And Mihir In Hospital
Raman and Mihir run to a hospital to see police with a crying Ashok.
Ashok Accuses Raman
Ashok would accuse Raman for Shagun's condition.
What Happened To Shagun?
Raman would not have a clue about what happened to Shagun.