- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th July written episode: Ishita tells Raman to talk to Simmi and understand her problem. Simmi comes to Param’s office and bursts into tears. She is not able to bear his absence in her life anymore. Mihika sees them.
Romi and Sarika are meeting each other for the last few days with different excuses. Romi intentionally damages the tyre of his bike and calls Sarika to drop him at office. She comes to Raman’s office with him.
Raman erupts on Romi for mistakes in office work. He reminds him that he will never be spared for being his brother. Romi feels insulted in front of Sarika. Ishita comes to the office as she has prepared Raman’s favourite pasta for lunch. She feels bad seeing Romi’s insult.
Romi sees that Sarika’s behavior is not changed even after his insult. She takes it lightly and fixes an eating out in the evening. Ishita notices the chemistry between the two.
Mihir tells Raman and Ishita that Simmi has gone to Param’s office and she is mentally upset. The Bhalla family becomes worried for Simmi as her phone is switched off.
When Simmi comes back, her parents question her where she was. She lies that she was with her friend. Raman scolds her and she becomes defiant. She says that her family has become her enemy.
Simmi says however bad Param may be, she cannot forget that he is her husband. She cannot deprive Ananya from being in touch with her father. She breaks down and goes into her room. Raman follows her.