- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29th August written episode: Raman (Karan Patel) and Ashok attend the business meeting with their associates. They show their presentations. The client asks Raman about the truth of the news about his daughter. Mihir requests them to avoid personal questions. The client says that it is a project about girl children; so, the matter is important. Raman sees Ruhi and Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) outside the conference room. He excuses himself and comes to Ruhi.
Ruhi asks Raman whether he loves her; she mentions the news story. Raman tells her that the story is absolute rubbish and he immensely loves her. Ruhi says that she wants to test how much he knows about her. Raman gladly agrees. Ruhi asks a few questions about her choices. Raman gives right answers to all. At last she asks who her favourite person is. Raman says it is her Ishi Ma. Ruhi tells him that he is her most favourite person.
Ruhi tells Raman that she understands why he signed the papers. Ashok watches the scene and passes slant remarks. Ishita tells Raman’s client that Raman cares least about the deal, but he is very sincere about his daughter. Ruhi also says that her father is the best. Raman wins the bid. Ishita tells Ruhi that truth always wins, because truth has the ultimate power. Ashok is completely out of his mind losing the bid. Suraj blames Shagun for everything.
Sarika tells Romi that he should not misbehave with any boy, if the boy is seen with her. She tells him that her mother is seeing grooms for her and she can date with men. Romi asks Sarika why she is hurrying for marriage. She says that her mother is ill and wants her to get married soon. She always obeys her mother, says Sarika. Romi is tensed.