- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30th May written episode: Simmi takes everyone out for shopping, so that Ishita becomes alone and cannot take help for cooking. Ishita searches in the internet and finds the recipes of Punjabi food. Ruhi helps her throughout.
Ishita manages to prepare delicious veg dishes. Simmi calls her and informs that Shaila aunt will have chicken only. She takes out chicken from freeze and finds it hard to touch the flesh.
Ruhi quickly takes her dental gloves. Finally she presents all the dishes and insists on starting the dinner. Simmi finds that the chicken is not well cooked; so she serves the chicken to Shaila, to put down Ishita.
Shaila keeps shouting after tasting the chicken, as it is not even properly boiled. Madhavi comes with a bowl of Punjabi chole and learns that her daughter has cooked chicken, being a Tamil Brahmin. She becomes hysterically angry.
Raman enters the flat right at this moment and Ruhi explains the situation to him. Raman criticizes his aunt for giving no value to Ishita’s effort and love. Ishita apologizes to her and explains that this was her first time experience with chicken.
Ishita’s sweet words cool down Shaila. She agrees to have veg dishes and declares that from now on no one will make Ishita touch chicken. Ishita’s patience and love makes Raman smile.
Bala calls Romi and tells him to meet him the next day, as ‘there are some changes in the question paper’. He shares his plan with his colleagues. He argues that they have to catch the gang who keep bribing teachers and corrupting the education system.
But will it be easy for Bala to Expose Romi and his gang ?