- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Be Replaced By Mariam Khan – Reporting Live; Is The Show Going Off Air?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Sends Her Fans Into A Tizzy With ‘Baby On The Way’ Post!
- Are Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Expecting Their First Child?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4th October written episode: Suraj regrets that his plan against Shagun has failed due to Mihika’s mistake. He says that he will do something so that Shagun herself refuses to marry Ashok. Mihika meets a model in the office who says that she is going for a foreign tour with Ashok.
Mihika shows interest in the matter and the girl explains it further. Mihika makes a video recording of the whole thing. She thinks she will be able to expose Ashok’s truth to Shagun now.
During a conference Ashok thinks of taking revenge as Mihika spoiled the papers with tea. He intentionally spills tea on her mobile set. Mihika regrets that her favourite handset is not working. Ashok says that he will give her a better handset. Mihika receives a latest model of mobile handset at her house. She leaves the house angrily.
Ishita finds that Romi is drunk and forbids him to enter the house as it will spoil the function of Navaratri. Raman slaps Romi and expels him for the night. Romi becomes angry with Ishita. He calls Toshi and complains. Raman tells Ishita that he will talk with Toshi.
Mr Bhalla tells Ishita to invite Mani for the Navaratri Puja. Ishita says that Mani has knowledge about all cultures and festivals. Raman becomes jealous. He thinks that he will study about Golu festival.
The Iyers attend the puja at the Bhalla house with Mani. Everyone praises an expensive shirt of Bala, gifted by his student. Raman becomes busy in showing his knowledge about South Indian culture, being jealous of Mani.