- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6th October written episode: Ishita becomes ill in the middle of Navaratri Puja. She falls unconscious and her nose bleeds. She is rushed to the hospital by the Bhallas. The situation becomes more critical due to doctors’ strike. Raman becomes angry as usual. He keeps bursting on anyone and everyone.
Raman becomes extremely rude on Romi in the hospital reception. He blames Romi for Ishita’s illness. Romi becomes defiant and says that it is Raman who keeps misbehaving with Ishita all the time. Mani aka Abhimanyu hears this.
Mihika meets Ashok in office and refuses taking the mobile handset gifted by him. Ashok looks for a scope to touch her hands. Shagun enters the room and he changes his behavior. Shagun tells Mihika to accept the phone. Mihika is irritated. She gets the news of Ishita’s illness and hurries for hospital.
Ashok and Shagun see Mihika running for auto. They drop her at the hospital. Ashok sees Abhimanyu outside the hospital and comes to him. He comes to know that Ishita is Abhimanyu’s friend.
Ashok says that it is difficult to live with a person like Raman, who is always rude and angry. He adds that Ishita’s marriage with him was only a negotiation, for the cause of Ruhi. Abhimanyu feels bad for Ishita.
Raman and Mani meet the doctor. The doctor asks questions about Ishita’s medical history, to which Raman remains dumb, but Mani gives each and every detail.
Mani tells the doctor that Ishita suffered from stomach TB in her student life. Doctor opines that fasting can be fatal for her. He tells Mani to bring her past medical records. Mani goes to the Iyer house and takes the files from Madhavi. He comforts Ruhi, who is upset with Ishita’s illness.