- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August written episode: Ishita comes to a book shop to buy recipe books. When she asks in the counter, she comes to know that famous chef Purnima Prakash is selling her books in the store. Ishita and Ruhi meet her.
Purnima becomes charmed by Ruhi. She happily gives autograph and also gives her contact number to Ishita. When Ruhi and ishita leave the store, she keeps looking at Ruhi.
Romi proposes a bachelor’s party before Mihir’s marriage. While Mihir scolds him and rubbishes the idea, Raman becomes much excited. He says that married men will join too.
Raman, Romi, Mihir, Bala and Pathak come to bar to enjoy themselves. Raman says that no one will talk of the wives, as it is a bachelor’s party. They have glasses of drinks.
Soon they discover a beautiful girl in the party and keep looking at her. Raman goes to her and gives his contact card. The girl comes to their table and talks with Raman.
Ishita, Bandita and Mihika try cooking Punjabi dishes. They have no idea what the men are doing. Bandita tells Ishita that Bala is giving extra tuition to his student, while Ishita and Mihika know that Raman and Mihir are working for overtime.
Simmi receives a letter for Ishita. She sees that it has come from the consumer forum. She keeps it on the table and does not say anything to Ishita. Ashok’s lawyer tells him that he has filed the complaint against Ishita as he wanted. Ashok is happy.