- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Huge Drama During Roshni’s Baby Shower; Ishita & Raman Worry For Her!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Ekta Kapoor On YHM Trolls: I Can Take On 100 PewDiePies But Can’t Tolerate When People Get Personal!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Ishita & Raman’s Love-Hate Story Continues; Is Aditi Bhatia Quitting The Show?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Ishita & Raman To Get Reunited Soon, Thanks To Adi & Roshni’s Baby!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th October written episode: Ashok tells Suraj that he is now eyeing at Mihika like he eyed at Shagun six years before. Mihika’s anger strongly attracts him, while Shagun is his past now. Bala leaves the hospital after he gets a phone call. He tells Raman that he is going to see Bandita, but goes somewhere else in an expensive car.
Doctor tells Raman )Karan Patel) and Abhimanyu that fasting can be fatal for Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) as she was a patient of stomach TB and fasting is the sole cause of her present illness. Ishita is kept at ICU. Raman breaks down in front of Mihir and Mihika. He cries helplessly and blames himself for Ishita’s illness.
After Ishita recovers, doctor tells Raman to feed her as soon as possible. Raman scolds Ishita for fasting, but she remains stubborn. She says that she has promised Toshi to keep fast and complete the Navratri Puja.
Abhimanyu sees Raman scolding Ishita and becomes angry. He takes Ruhi to the hospital. Ruhi requests Ishita to eat; Ishita cannot refuse her. She eats from Mani’s hand and thanks him for bringing Ruhi. Mani tells Raman that anger is not the solution of everything.
Raman calls Abhimanyu and argues with him for bringing Ruhi to the hospital. Mani says that there was no other way of feeding Ishita. He accuses Raman of being an ignorant husband. Raman says that he has taken care of Madhavi after her accident and resigned from the President post for Ishita. He warns Abhi not to interfere in his family life. Their argument continues.
Ishita In Hospital
Ishita unconscious and Raman is worried.
Raman regrets and feels guilty for letting Ishita fast.
Raman Asks Ishita To Eat
Raman asks Ishita to eat. When she refuses repeatedly he gets angry.
Mani Worried About Raman's Anger
Mani overhears Raman shouting at Ishita and gets worried about his friend.
Mani Brings Ruhi
Mani brings Ruhi to Ishita.
Ruhi Asks Ishita
Ruhi manages to convince Ishita to eat for her.
While Ishita refuses Raman and Mani, she would not be able to refuse Ruhi.
Ruhi Feeds Ishita
Ruhi finally feeds Ishita.
Raman Talks To Mani
Raman would confront Mani and ask him to stay off.
Raman would shout at Mani too for interfering with his family matters and questions him where he was all this while.
Mani would give an apt answer to Raman in the next episode.