- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 8th October written episode: Abhimanyu stops Raman and says that he is a selfish man. He only cares for his anger, his family and his daughter, but cares least for Ishita. Raman is a bad husband, claims Abhimanyu. Raman is moved. He remembers the moments when he has insulted Ishita for no fault of hers.
Raman goes to Ishita’s room and scolds her for refusing food. Mani comes with Chinese food. Raman reminds him that food from outside is not allowed in the hospital. Mani says that he has prepared the noodles from his own hotel, in an extremely healthy manner. Ishita grabs the food happily.
Raman feels insecure. He thinks he must prove himself to be a good husband. He brings pasta for Ishita and bribes the hospital staff to hide the matter. But when the warden sees it she warns Raman not to bring food again. Ishita laughs seeing Raman’s frustration.
Raman keeps thinking over the matter. He asks Bala how to become a good husband. Bala fumbles as he is troubled with his own problem. Raman searches in the internet and keeps studying different sites. He finds an article that talks about kissing a wife to please her. Raman keeps thinking about it.
Bala scolds someone in phone. He becomes rude with Shravan when the child wants to play with him. Shravan goes out. A black car comes to the building. The chauffeur allures Shravan with a toy and takes him inside the car. The Iyers discover after some time that Shravan is missing!