- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th September written episode: Mihika’s mother is extremely upset regarding the hindrance in the court marriage. Raman tells Mihir to share the truth with everyone. Mihir becomes stubborn and leaves the house saying that he will not marry Mihika.
Mihika completely breaks down. Ishita counsels her saying that Mihir is so lonely and it is a time to understand him. Mihika understands. Purnima calls Ishita and gives some information. Ruhi tells Ishita that she can easily solve the problem like she has done in the case of Raman’s problems.
Mihir talks with his sister and warns her that she cannot create an obstacle in his marriage. Ashok notices Mihika’s restlessness. Param informs him about the fuss. Ashok says he must show sympathy to Mihika.
Raman comes to talk with Soumya aunty. She raises question about Mihir’s trustworthiness. Mihir comes to the Iyer house and asks for apology, for his rude behavior after the disturbance in the marriage. He sits on his knees and begs for Mihika’s hand.
Shagun makes preparations of her marriage. Suraj comes to her and passes slant remarks. She reminds him that Ashok loves her and she is important in his life. He shows a news paper to her where a story was published about her family life.
He reminds Shagun that she is not only divorced from Raman, but also estranged from her own family. Any prudent groom will think twice before marrying her, says Suraj. Shagun says that she can do anything and everything, to get married to Ashok!