- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
Divyanka, who is currently playing the role of Ishita in the Ekta Kapoor show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has managed to bag yet another award for her impressive role on the show, as a doctor, mother, wife, daughter and a daughter-in-law.
Her chemistry wit Karan Patel, her co-star, who plays her husband as Raman Kumar Bhalla, has won millions of hearts across the world. The pair have received a number of awards including best pair and best actors. Now Divyanka has yet another feather to her cap by winning the Big Star Most Entertaining Actor TV - Fiction (Female) 2014 Award.
Currently on the show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Divyanka would be given divorce papers from her husband fearing his being with her will continue to present her with hurt and nothing else. He would try to give her the divorce papers and leave to Singapore but she would not be among the ones to give up on her love that easy. She would catch him at airport to confront and stop him from leaving by confessing her love.
Divyanka, (30) has thus managed to win yet another award this year. The actress attended the event in a pink and white saree.