TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Divyanka, who is currently playing the role of Ishita in the Ekta Kapoor show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has managed to bag yet another award for her impressive role on the show, as a doctor, mother, wife, daughter and a daughter-in-law.
Her chemistry wit Karan Patel, her co-star, who plays her husband as Raman Kumar Bhalla, has won millions of hearts across the world. The pair have received a number of awards including best pair and best actors. Now Divyanka has yet another feather to her cap by winning the Big Star Most Entertaining Actor TV - Fiction (Female) 2014 Award.
Currently on the show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Divyanka would be given divorce papers from her husband fearing his being with her will continue to present her with hurt and nothing else. He would try to give her the divorce papers and leave to Singapore but she would not be among the ones to give up on her love that easy. She would catch him at airport to confront and stop him from leaving by confessing her love.
Divyanka, (30) has thus managed to win yet another award this year. The actress attended the event in a pink and white saree.