- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Ekta Kapoor Signs A 3-SHOW DEAL With Star Plus; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spin-off Title Revealed!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Aly Loses His Cool & Hurls ABUSES At Coach During Box Cricket League Match!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Shakti Bounces Back To The Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya & YHM Drop Down!
- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
Take Lavina Tandon in Jodha Akbar, Anita Hassanandani in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Qubool Hai's Amrapali Gupta and the new entry Chahat Khanna, Beintehaa's Dimple Jhangiani and Suchitra Pillai, Rangrasiya's Ankita Sharma, and female villains of tons of other TV serials- they're all very beautiful ladies. Some of them (don't kill me for this), even look better than the leads of these high TRP shows. So why then, are they given negative roles?
Of course, the talent for pulling off a role with shades of grey, is what got them the role. But it really kills to see such pretty faces on television being ruined by layers of hideous-looking makeup, and even worse, being typecast in the roles they play.
There are few female actors like Chahat Khanna, who have been playing villainous roles for a really long while, with some of them getting stuck with negative roles for a lifetime, before their big break.
What comes across as a surprise, is that actors who have been playing female villains on screen prove to be incredible at subtle, innocent, or even homely roles. If you do the math, you will be shocked to discover that television is filled with such stunning beauties playing vamps.
Catch 10 of the most beautiful villains of our favourite Hindi TV soaps, here...
Amrapali Gupta As Tanveer- The Eternal Villain
Tanveer has to make one of the most gorgeous villains of all times. She has played villain across time leaps!
Chahat Khanna- Ayesha/ Nida
Chahat played the supporting role in Ram Kapoor's Bade Acche Lagte Hain, and we saw her role slowly turn villainous. Now she is seen repeating a negative role in Qubool Hai as Aahil's childhood friend. She is clearly, too beautiful to play vamp.
Lavina Tandon- Rukhaiya
Lavina plays one of Jalal's queens in Jodha Akbar, who is always plotting something bad against Jodha. She too, has a pretty face.
Dimple Jhangiani- Barkat
Dimple looks all sweet and cute, so it makes her easily acceptable as Zain's innocent baby sister. But vamp?
Anita Hassanandani- Shagun
Anita plays Raman (Karan Patel)'s first wife, Shagun, in popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Ankita Sharma- Laila
Ankita has played roles of the girl-next-door earlier. She now essays the role of Laila in Rangrasiya. She is also incredibly beautiful.
Rucha Hasabnis- Rashi
Rucha plays Rashi, a character with avarice, ever trying to defeat step-sister Gopi. She's got the looks too.
Monica Bedi- Guman
Monica plays Guman in Saraswatichandra. Drop dead gorgeous villain, we must say.
Soni Singh- Kalika
Soni plays Guman's right hand in Saraswatichandra.
Suchitra Pillai- Suraiya
Suchitra Pillai has always been a fitness freak and a yummy mummy. The dark-skinned south Indian beauty plays a negative role in Beintehaa.