- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Take Lavina Tandon in Jodha Akbar, Anita Hassanandani in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Qubool Hai's Amrapali Gupta and the new entry Chahat Khanna, Beintehaa's Dimple Jhangiani and Suchitra Pillai, Rangrasiya's Ankita Sharma, and female villains of tons of other TV serials- they're all very beautiful ladies. Some of them (don't kill me for this), even look better than the leads of these high TRP shows. So why then, are they given negative roles?
Of course, the talent for pulling off a role with shades of grey, is what got them the role. But it really kills to see such pretty faces on television being ruined by layers of hideous-looking makeup, and even worse, being typecast in the roles they play.
There are few female actors like Chahat Khanna, who have been playing villainous roles for a really long while, with some of them getting stuck with negative roles for a lifetime, before their big break.
What comes across as a surprise, is that actors who have been playing female villains on screen prove to be incredible at subtle, innocent, or even homely roles. If you do the math, you will be shocked to discover that television is filled with such stunning beauties playing vamps.
Catch 10 of the most beautiful villains of our favourite Hindi TV soaps, here...
Amrapali Gupta As Tanveer- The Eternal Villain
Tanveer has to make one of the most gorgeous villains of all times. She has played villain across time leaps!
Chahat Khanna- Ayesha/ Nida
Chahat played the supporting role in Ram Kapoor's Bade Acche Lagte Hain, and we saw her role slowly turn villainous. Now she is seen repeating a negative role in Qubool Hai as Aahil's childhood friend. She is clearly, too beautiful to play vamp.
Lavina Tandon- Rukhaiya
Lavina plays one of Jalal's queens in Jodha Akbar, who is always plotting something bad against Jodha. She too, has a pretty face.
Dimple Jhangiani- Barkat
Dimple looks all sweet and cute, so it makes her easily acceptable as Zain's innocent baby sister. But vamp?
Anita Hassanandani- Shagun
Anita plays Raman (Karan Patel)'s first wife, Shagun, in popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Ankita Sharma- Laila
Ankita has played roles of the girl-next-door earlier. She now essays the role of Laila in Rangrasiya. She is also incredibly beautiful.
Rucha Hasabnis- Rashi
Rucha plays Rashi, a character with avarice, ever trying to defeat step-sister Gopi. She's got the looks too.
Monica Bedi- Guman
Monica plays Guman in Saraswatichandra. Drop dead gorgeous villain, we must say.
Soni Singh- Kalika
Soni plays Guman's right hand in Saraswatichandra.
Suchitra Pillai- Suraiya
Suchitra Pillai has always been a fitness freak and a yummy mummy. The dark-skinned south Indian beauty plays a negative role in Beintehaa.