- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Mihir and Mihika's love story is going through a rough patch and the circumstances are making Mihir fall out of love with Mihika after the incident with Ashok. Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) are unaware of the seriousness of the issue.
After the disturbing incident where Mihika was presented to have had an affair with Ashok in his honeymoon suit, everyone including Mihika and Mihir are know that it was all Ashok's plan to escape marrying Shagun and that he has not even touched Mihika during the entire scenario. But both of them are unable to forget the horrific incident and move on with their life unless it is proven to the entire world.
Mihir would be seen loosing his cool and hurting Sooraj recently for talking ill about Mihika. He would later confess to Raman that he is unable to control himself and his thoughts as they are going back to the time when he saw Mihika on bed in the honeymoon suit. Though Raman advices him to get over it for Mihika's sake, he would not be able to forget what happened with Mihika that is shadowing his love for her.
Does this mean he is falling out of love with Mihika? Will he decide that he cannot get over it and leave Mihika forever? Or will he manage to solve the issue and prove Mihika's innocence? Let's wait and watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to know more.