- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25th October episode: Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) attends the business conference with Mr and Mrs Bhalla. Ashok manipulates Param to change the game for Romi and Sarika. Param brainwashes Simmi. She creates pressure on Romi who is going to sign the papers to give his identity to Sarika’s child. She tells Romi that he cannot do it without the consent of Mr Bhalla and it will spoil his married life in future. She almost forces Romi to escape and gives him money. Romi escapes in a car.
Ashok comes to the business party and meets Sarika. He keeps taunting and provoking her saying that she is going to be ditched. Romi will never give his identity to the child, claims Ashok. Sarika calls Romi again and again; he does not pick up. But he is distracted while seeing the phone and clashes against a big vehicle.
Romi lies unconscious amid a pool of blood. Some people gather around him. One of them sees his phone ringing. He picks up the phone and informs Sarika about the accident. Sarika rushes to see Romi. Ashok’s plan fails.
Shagun attends the business conference to be with Ashok. Raman’s (Karan Patel) disgust over Ishita is continued. He insults the gold bracelet gifted by Ishita, saying that there is no genuine love in the gift.
In his speech Raman says that he has grown up from a mediocre background. He gives the credit of his success to the person who has ditched and hurt him. He openly names Shagun and says that there is nothing called trust in his life. He promises to be loyal to his work.
Raman Watches Ishita, Mani
Raman watched Ishita and Mani before the event begins.
Simmi Aks Romi To Run
Simmi asks Romi to run away and not sing the papers.
Ashok Warns Sarika
Ashok warns Sarika saying Romi will surely run away.
Romi Ignores Sarika
Romi ignores Sarika's calls when running away.
Ishita - Raman
Ishita forcefully puts the bracelet on Raman's wrist.
Ishita would be happy having made Raman wear her bracelet.
Raman Snaps At Her
Raman speaks rudely about Ishita.
Romi In Accident
Romi meets with an accident.
Sarika gets to know about the accident and runs to Romi.
Raman Sees Mani With Ishita
Raman sees Mani with Ishita and gets angry.
Mani And Ishita
Mani and Ishita would only be talking about Raman's happiness.
Raman Hurts Ishita
Raman would credit Shagun for his success.
Ishita would be hurt and would have tears in her eyes.