- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27th September written episode: Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) notices that Raman (Karan Patel) is being jealous of her friend and she enjoys it. She tells Raman that she is going for a dinner with Mani (Sumeet Sachdev). She requests him to come and join them, as Mani has invited him too. Raman avoids it apparently, but he cannot resist the curiosity of knowing her friend.
Raman follows Ishita and comes to the restaurant. Mani sends his staff to attend Ishita as he is late. Raman sees the person from a distance when he talks with Ishita. He thinks that the staff is Ishita’s friend Mani. His countenance seems nothing special to Raman. He becomes relaxed and comes back home.
Ishita’s friend comes to the restaurant. It is none other than Nirvan’s father, whom Raman has met is Ruhi’s school. He tells Ishita that he has kept a party at home and she would be the best person to host it. He also insists on calling Raman to the party.
Ishita calls Raman and requests him to come to Mani’s house. Raman rudely ignores it, not because he is not interested, but he wants more attention from Ishita. Ishita feels bad. Mani consoles her and takes her to the party. Raman keeps being curious about Ishita. He expects her call and checks the phone repeatedly.
Mihika talks with the card dealer and comes to know that Ashok has ordered only one piece of sample card for his wedding function. The matter seems peculiar to her. She apprehends that Ashok is cheating Shagun.
Ishita Invites Raman
Ishita invites Raman to join her to meet Mani. Raman denies.
Mani would be late and would have asked his secretary to inform Ishita.
Raman mistakes the secretary to be Mani and feels secure that he is far better than him.
Mani then arrives but Raman would have left by then.
Ishita And Mani
Ishita and Mani would be best of friends and he would invite Raman and her for the dinner he is hosting the same night.
Ishita Calls Raman
Ishita calls Raman and asks him to join her for the dinner at Mani's place.
Raman Says No
Raman says no to Ishita to join the dinner.
Raman Decides To Go?
Raman then would find himself getting ready to join Ishita at the dinner.