- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 10th episode: Raman thinks he should give Suraj’s news to Ishita. Ishita receives a letter from court and comes to know that Ruhi’s custody case is going to be reopened. The whole family is shocked and shattered after the news. Raman explains that he had a tiff with Suraj in Ruhi’s school. Toshi slams Raman for losing his cool. Ishita also becomes tough with him. He comforts her and promises that he will keep Ruhi with her.
Raman tells Mihika to meet Mihir and make things easy. Mihika makes breakfast for Mihir and tries to make things normal, but she notices a strange distraction in Mihir. He is not attached to her like before, sees Mihika.
Ashok confronts Mihir for beating up Suraj. Mihir says that he will do the same again if Ashok or Suraj dare say anything against Mihika and Raman. Ashok comes to Mihika and tells her that he is always with her. Mihika thrashes him. He utters that he will definitely set a trap and marry Mihika.
Shagun comes to the custody judge and tells her to consider Ruhi’s case. She argues that Ishita and her family are troubled with Mihika’s scandal and Ruhi is affected. She requests the judge to trust her for Ruhi’s custody. The judge says that she will not listen to Shagun privately, rather she will decide the matter after the court session.
Raman calls Pathak and discusses the matter. Mr Iyer offers his savings to Raman to fight for Ruhi’s custody, as Ishita cannot live without Ruhi. Toshi requests everyone to keep the child in peace.