- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 12th episode: Ishita tells the judge that the family members immensely love Ruhi and they will die without her. She requests the judge not to separate Ruhi from her family. The judge declares that she is happily giving Ruhi’s custody to Ishita.
Raman comes to the witness box and tells the judge that the repeated opening of the custody case is having a negative effect upon Ruhi. He requests her to solve the case permanently. The judge gives Ruhi’s custody to Ishita permanently.
After the court is over, Ishita plans a party for Ruhi. Raman attends office after getting an emergency call. He gets a proposal of shifting to Singapore as the Asia Business Head. At first he says that he cannot leave his family and his child. But he keeps thinking over the matter.
The painful incidents of the last few days flash in Raman’s mind. He thinks that he is solely responsible for the suffering of Ishita and Mihika. So, he must take the chance of being away from Ishita, to make her life free of problems. Raman agrees to shift to Singapore on the very next day.
When Raman gives the news to his family amid the party, everyone becomes upset. He lies that this is a temporary shift and he will keep coming to Delhi. Ishita is upset, still she thinks that Raman should give priority to his job. She tells Ruhi that they will have video chat with Raman regularly. Raman watches them and thinks Ishita will be happy from now on.