- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 16th episode: Ishita sees Raman spending time with Ruhi. She calls him to the bedroom with an excuse and tells him that work is not everything in life; he is incomplete without his family. Ruhi and she need him desperately, says Ishita. She declares if he stays in Singapore for long time, she will go there with Ruhi and stay with him.
Pathak feels guilty while preparing divorce papers to end Raman’s marriage with Ishita. He thinks that he is doing injustice to Ishita. He decides to go to Raman’s house with papers so that Raman feels uncomfortable to sign in front of his family.
Raman becomes weak when he looks at Ishita’s eyes. She tells him that she has something very important to say. Ruhi comes and informs that Pathak has come to the house. Raman finds an excuse to avoid Ishita.
Ishita becomes desperate this time. She says that Pathak can wait for a couple of minutes as her discussion is much more important. But she fails to stop Raman. He comes to the drawing room and sees Pathak sitting with his family. He tells him that he will sign the ‘confidential papers’ in his office. Toshi and others request him to sit and have food with them. He rudely ignores.
Raman scolds Pathak for his concern for Ishita. He says that he is doing this for the good of Ishita. He signs the papers and tells Pathak to inform her after his departure. Ishita goes to temple with Mr Iyer to pray for Raman. She rushes back home to meet Raman before he leaves. But Raman plans to leave without meeting her!