- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 17th episode: Raman rudely avoids his family members and leaves for Singapore without meeting Ishita and Ruhi. Ishita becomes shocked when she comes back from temple. Ruhi is deeply hurt! Abhimanyu comes to the house and informs Ishita that Raman has left her forever. She refuses to believe it. Abhi emphasizes that he has got the information from the Asian Business Association. He says that Raman has taken permanent residence in Singapore.
Pathak comes and supports Abhi. He gives the divorce papers to Ishita. He explains that Raman told him to give the papers after his departure, but he could not wait. The whole family is shocked.
Mr and Mrs Bhalla say that they will talk to Raman. Ishita decides that only she will talk to him. She becomes furious and says that she will not leave Raman so easily. Toshi supports her. Ishita takes Toshi with her and leaves for airport.
Ishita drives fast towards the Airport. Police stops her car and asks for papers, which she has forgot to bring with her. She argues with the officer and tries to explain her situation. Finally the officer understands her point. He drops them at airport through a shortcut way to save time.
Raman gets ready to board his flight when Toshi and Ishita reach the airport. The security staffs stop them from going inside. Toshi becomes furious and starts fighting. A senior officer comes out. He happens to know Ishita as a dentist. He allows only Ishita to go inside! Toshi waits outside.