- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 18th episode: Raman is stopped by a security personnel before he can board the flight. He is told that he has to go through a polygraph test as he is being suspected as a terrorist. Raman is angry at this baseless accusation, but he is compelled to cooperate. He is made to sit in front of a lie detector.
The test is conducted by the officer who is Ishita’s client. Ishita watches Raman from the control room. After one or two questions, he is asked whether he loves his wife. Raman lies that he does not love his wife. His lie is caught.
Now Ishita comes in front of Raman and directly confronts him. Raman is shocked and starts running. Ishita chases him all through the airport and beats him up with the rolled divorce paper. She slams him for making such cowardly decision of escaping from his loved ones.
Ishita tells Raman that she married him to become Ruhi’s mother. But his company has changed her life. She has discovered a new Ishita who loves to fight with Raman. People in the airport watch a funny couple fight. Raman admits his mistake amid the curious mob and comes back.
After Toshi and Ishita take Raman back home, every member of the family greets him with rose and says ‘Get well soon’. Toshi tells him that everyone is praying for him because his thought is sick.
Raman promises that he will never think of leaving Ishita again. Ishita tells Mani that now she will not hurry for saying ‘I love you’; she will make Raman say it first!