- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- Ishqbaaz Completes 500 Episodes; Surbhi Chandna & Nakuul Mehta Share Heartfelt Messages! (PICS)
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 18th episode: Raman is stopped by a security personnel before he can board the flight. He is told that he has to go through a polygraph test as he is being suspected as a terrorist. Raman is angry at this baseless accusation, but he is compelled to cooperate. He is made to sit in front of a lie detector.
The test is conducted by the officer who is Ishita’s client. Ishita watches Raman from the control room. After one or two questions, he is asked whether he loves his wife. Raman lies that he does not love his wife. His lie is caught.
Now Ishita comes in front of Raman and directly confronts him. Raman is shocked and starts running. Ishita chases him all through the airport and beats him up with the rolled divorce paper. She slams him for making such cowardly decision of escaping from his loved ones.
Ishita tells Raman that she married him to become Ruhi’s mother. But his company has changed her life. She has discovered a new Ishita who loves to fight with Raman. People in the airport watch a funny couple fight. Raman admits his mistake amid the curious mob and comes back.
After Toshi and Ishita take Raman back home, every member of the family greets him with rose and says ‘Get well soon’. Toshi tells him that everyone is praying for him because his thought is sick.
Raman promises that he will never think of leaving Ishita again. Ishita tells Mani that now she will not hurry for saying ‘I love you’; she will make Raman say it first!