- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 23rd episode: Ishita slaps Mihika and drags her to take her back to the Iyer house. Ashok stops Ishita; Mihika supports Ashok. She tells Raman and Ishita to stay away from her personal life. Ishita curses Ashok for playing with people’s lives and leaves the house with Raman. Raman comforts her in the car as she is completely broken and shattered. She cannot bear the fact that Mihika is uttering Ashok’s words. Ashok calls Suraj and informs his success.
Ishita worries about Mihir. Raman says that Mihir is in Bangalore and will come back on the next day. He will talk to Mihir, assures Raman. Ishita proposes that she has a key of Mihir’s flat; they should go and pick up the important things of Shagun and Adi.
The Bhalla family makes Adi comfortable in the house. Ruhi gives her own room to Adi. Adi comes to Shagun and tells her that the Bhalla family loves him a lot and Ishita is not as bad as he used to think. Shagun fumes and says that Ishita is the person who is responsible for her misfortune. She plans to take revenge upon Ishita. She will destroy Ishita’s life and throw her out of the Bhalla house, vows Shagun. Adi is confused.
Ishita tells Adi and Shagun to sleep in her bedroom. Raman and she come to the drawing room. Raman feels more attracted to Ishita. He comes close to her and they share a romantic moment. Adi watches them with a grim face.