- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 26th episode: Mihir calls Raman, Romi and Pathak, and celebrates his freedom from relationship. He tells Raman that he is fine. He was weak and could not support Mihika in her bad times. So, Mihika is right in selecting a strong life partner, says Mihir. He opens bottles of wine and champagne.
Shagun thinks that the Bhalla house is the only shelter for Adi and her. She will never lose this shelter again. Moreover, she thinks that the house belongs to her originally. She has donated it to Ishita and will take it back from her.
The Iyers attend the invitation at Ashok’s house. Mihika feels sad and embarrassed seeing her family members, whom she could not inform about the marriage. Ashok and Suraj act like perfect gentlemen. They follow traditional South Indian rituals to please the Iyers. They take a family snap with the happy face of Mihika, as per their plan.
Bandita notices that Mihika is making a pretension of happiness. But she fails to understand why Mihika took the decision of marrying Ashok. The two families exchange gifts. After the Iyers leave, Mihika thinks she will teach Ashok a lesson. She calls him to the bedroom.
Toshi tells Ishita that this is a tough time for Adi. The family complications are making him confused. He needs time to adjust with Ishita and so, Ishita should maintain slight distance from him, suggests Toshi. Ishita agrees with her. Toshi hopes that Adi will understand Ishita’s love in future. On the other hand, Ishita’s closeness with Raman increases with time. They start talking and teasing each other like typical husband wife.