- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 1st episode: Toshi gives strong objection against taking Ruhi to Shagun’s marriage. Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) becomes tensed. She thinks Ruhi should not be kept away from Shagun as Shagun is her biological mother. But it is difficult to convince Toshi!
Ishita sits with a morose expression. Toshi asks her why she is upset during the occasion of Diwali. Ishita brings the topic of Shagun. She tells Toshi that Ruhi should have relation with her actual mother. If she is taken to Shagun often, Shagun will never try to snatch Ruhi from her, says Ishita.
As both Raman (Karan Patel) and Shagun are having second marriages, Ruhi is under tremendous social pressure. An easy relationship with the family members will let her overcome this problem, opines Ishita. Toshi permits her to take Ruhi to Shagun’s marriage. She tells Simmi to be in the party as she does not trust Shagun at all.
Shagun bursts on the tailor as she does not like the dress tailored for her engagement. Mihika becomes fed up trying to find out an exclusive designer outfit for Shagun within just one day! She keeps calling designers throughout the city.
Raman buys a beautiful necklace for Ishita and gifts her to acknowledge her unparallel companionship as a wife. He shows that he has worn the gold chain gifted by her. He appreciates her capability of changing Toshi’s mind, but doubts whether Ruhi will agree to attend Shagun’s marriage. Ishita confidently says that Ruhi will go. Raman feels that he is always being charmed by Ishita and is liking her more and more everyday!