- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 10th episode: The Bhalla and the Iyer families attend Shagun’s sangeet function with full excitement. The function starts with an electrifying performance of Toshi and Madhavi. Bala announces Adi’s name as the next performer. Raman comes to the stage to dance with Adi. Adi feels irritated seeing Raman and leaves the stage.
Ishita feels bad for Raman. She comes and joins him. They enchant the audience with an elegant performance. Param thinks he will take the opportunity of Adi’s disgust to create problem for Ishita.
Param comes to Adi and tells him that Ishita has replaced him on stage and danced with Raman. He provokes the boy saying that Ishita always tries to spoil Shagun’s happiness. She wants to create distance between Shagun and Adi, says Param. Adi fumes.
Simmi sees Param provoking Adi and rebukes him. She says that children should not be dragged into the family fights. Param says that he was only comforting Adi as he was upset. Simmi doubts Param for his suspicious behavior.
Adi thinks of a dangerous plot to take revenge upon Ishita. He calls in the police station and says that his step mother often orders him to work and tortures if he fails. Today she has burnt his hand with hot water, complains Adi.
Adi calls a servant and orders for a glass of hot water. He thinks he can go to any extent to put Ishita in trouble. He takes the glass of hot water, to burn his own hand!