- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 13th episode: Ishita tells Raman to convince Mihir so that he does not break his ties with Shagun. Raman convinces Mihir. But he feels bad about Ishita who is being subjected to Adi’s irrational anger. He thinks that Ishita’s heart is too big to fit in this world of selfish human beings.
Before the wedding of Shagun and Ashok a bachelors’ party is arranged for the men, and a friends’ party for the women. Suraj plans to defame and malign Ishita. He shares his plan with Ashok and Param. Param comes to Adi who is fuming over the case of Ishita. He provokes Adi further and tells him to join their plan of insulting Ishita. Adi agrees.
Shagun meets Ishita with Mihika’s help. She sincerely apologizes for Adi’s mistake. She requests Ishita to join the women’s party. Ishita says that she is not accustomed to this type of parties. But Shagun requests her earnestly; Ishita cannot refuse.
Param tells Adi to bring Shagun’s phone. He types a wrong address for the party and tells Adi to send the sms to Ishita’s number. Adi does the same. Param cheers up thinking that Ishita will come to the men’s party and she will be bullied!
Mihika and Bandita become ready for the women’s party. Ishita tells them that she will be late for some health issues. The two sisters leave before her. She receives the sms from Shagun’s phone and feels confused about the place.
What will happen to Ishita in the men’s party?