- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- Ishqbaaz SPOILER: Holi Drama Continues! Veer & Anika Make SHOCKING Confessions!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 17th episode: Raman told Romi to spy in the women’s party just for fun. Romi came there and fell badly. Bandita takes Romi to a doctor. The doctor tells him to go home after thorough check up as his reports are normal. After Romi leaves, Sarika comes out and says that she has sent an incomplete report, being a staff of the hospital. Romi will suffer later, as he is oblivious of his inner fractures!
After the party incident, Raman comes to Shagun’s house and confronts her. Shagun denies sending any sms to Ishita. Raman doubts Adi, because only Adi knows the password of Shagun’s phone. He shouts that he wants to meet Adi. Adi hears it and becomes frightened. He goes to Param. Param refuses to help him; instead he says that Adi has already been proved a liar and no one will trust him if he names Param.
But Simmi doubts Param. She calls him up and asks how Ishita reached in the men’s party. Param confesses his guilt, but justifies it saying that he has avenged his insults in the Bhalla house by insulting Ishita. Simmi slams him.
Mihir remembers that Suraj sent him out to bring some peculiar brand of whisky and Abhi was given a wrong time schedule. He understands that it was a planned attack upon Ishita. Mihika stops him from saying anything to Raman immediately. She says that Ishita is shattered and she needs Raman’s company.
Raman catches Adi and confronts him. Adi becomes defiant. He says that he hates Ishita and can go to any extent to harm her. He is least afraid of jail or anything! Raman regrets how his son has turned into a hardened criminal!