- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Ishqbaaz: Bhavya Kicks Saumya's Face; Rudra & Saumya Fans TROLL Ishqbaaz Makers!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 18th episode: Raman comes back from Shagun’s house and sees that Ishita is shattered. He comforts her and makes her sleep in peace. The whole Bhalla family feels Ishita’s pain due to the humiliation. Raman thinks that his past will never let Ishita be in peace. He blames himself!
Shagun is worried for Adi as Raman is determined to punish him. Mihika assures her that Raman will never be heartless about Adi. Shagun says that she will hand over the responsibilities of Adi’s future securities to Ashok. Mihika is upset seeing Shagun’s stupidity.
Raman sends Ruhi to comfort a sad and upset Ishita. Ruhi comes to her with a piece of rose and a cup of tea. Her sweet words sooth Ishita’s wounds very soon. Ruhi calls her to the breakfast table. Ishita comes and joins the family in the breakfast table.
Simmi cannot control herself seeing a shattered Ishita. She reveals Param’s involvement in the plot. She explains that Adi was provoked to send the sms without knowing its content and the subsequent result.
Raman loses his mind and is about to meet Param immediately. Ishita stops him from taking any whimsical action. Simmi breaks down as she realizes her mistake of trusting Param. Bandita counsels her. She tells Simmi to be courageous and take the right decision for the rest of her life.
Simmi apologizes to Ishita. Ishita forgets her own grief and cools down Simmi. She thinks it is good for Simmi to know the truth, though her heart is broken. Ishita hugs Simmi and comforts her!