- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 19th episode: Raman feels bad for Ishita. He thinks that she has only sacrificed for his family and his children, to get nothing except insult in return. His opinion is that Ishita deserves a better life. He calls Toshi and comes to know that Ishita has gone to her clinic to concentrate on work and overcome the trauma.
Raman comes to Ishita’s clinic with a bunch of flowers. He sees Mani sitting there. Mani tells Ishita that her marriage is a deal, a compromise. It will give her nothing except pain. Raman hears it. This time he is not jealous or angry, but he agrees with Mani. He leaves the clinic with frustration.
Ishita tells Mani that Raman is an extremely sensible and caring husband. Not only that, his entire family is extremely supportive. They have supported her in every situation. She requests Mani not to insult her marriage again. She loves Raman deeply and he loves her too, says Ishita.
Ishita asks Raman what she will wear in Shagun’s marriage. She tells Raman that she wants to attend the function and show everyone that her spirit cannot be broken so easily. And she feels lucky that her husband and her family have never stopped supporting her.
While Shagun is excited beyond all limits, Ashok and Suraj search for some plan to ruin the marriage. Ishita tells Raman that Shagun has expressed her wish to be with Ruhi in the night before her wedding. Ishita wants to fulfil her wish. Raman and Ishita drop Ruhi at Shagun’s place. Shagun displays her exclusive and expensive wedding wears and praises Ashok as a wonderful husband. Ishita feels bad for Raman.