- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 29th episode: Ishita meets Mihika when the latter recovers. She counsels Mihika and says that her family will never abandon her if she makes mistakes. She comes to meet the doctor.
The doctor tells Ishita that she watched the news and guessed that Mihika attempted suicide due to sexual assault. So, she examined the patient and found that there was no rape or any kind of sexual contact. Mihika is still virgin, says the doctor. Ishita feels relaxed.
Ashok overhears the conversation and thinks that he should keep the situation in his control. He comes to Mihika’s cabin and tells her that he wants to marry him. Mihika abhors his proposal. The family members come to the cabin and expel Ashok.
When Ashok sees Ishita he tells her that Mihika will have no other option except marrying him. Ishita thrashes him and comes out to bring a medicine. There he sees Raman and Shagun arguing.
Shagun tells Raman that she still believes Ashok. She blames Ishita and Mihika for her breakup. Ishita comes forward and tells Shagun that she will establish the truth right now. She convinces Shagun to come to the doctor’s chamber.
Ishita takes Raman and Shagun to the doctor. She requests the doctor to repeat the same statement which she has given her a few minutes back. The doctor denies making any comment regarding sexual assault. Shagun again becomes sure that Ishita is cheating her. Ashok bribes the doctor for lying in front of Shagun.