- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 3 episode: As Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) are busy with Shagun’s engagement party, Madhavi and Toshi make a family movie plan. Simmi calls at Sarika’s house to ask about her well-being. Sarika’s mom becomes angry and misbehaves with Simmi.
Raman buys a beautiful party dress for Ishita as he wants to see her in something else than saree. Shagun comes to the same shop as her engagement dress is spoilt. She chooses the same dress that Raman has selected for Ishita.
Shagun becomes crazy for the dress. She tells Raman that the dress will never suit Ishita. Raman warns her not to talk foul about his wife. She becomes even more desperate and brazenly tells Raman to give her the dress as a gift. Raman pays no heed.
When Raman gives the dress to Ishita, she thinks she will not be comfortable in it. He emphasizes that he wants to see her in the dress. Ishita is perplexed. Mihika comes to her and angrily says that Shagun is making some irritating demand.
Mihika explains that Shagun is asking for the dress which Raman has gifted to Ishita. Mihika feels disgusted and says she would have never tolerated this unless Shagun was Mihir’s sister. Shagun is exploiting emotions, erupts Mihika. Ishita finds a bill of a highly expensive jewellery set in Raman’s pocket. She wonders whether Raman has made such an expensive purchase for his ex-wife!
In the engagement party Raman becomes angry seeing Ishita in a typical South Indian saree and Shagun in the stylish dress. Ishita takes his anger casually and laughs at him. He scolds her for giving the dress to Shagun and teases saying that she is looking backdated!