- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Aliya Tries To Kill Roshni; Raman Too Creates Trouble!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman Accuses Ishita Of Kidnapping Pihu!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Fans Upset With The Track, Trend ‘EndYHM’, Here’s What Ekta Kapoor Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Aly Goni Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 9?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 4 episode: Ishita thinks about the expensive jewellery set that Raman has purchased; she cannot ask him directly. She only asks whether he has bought any gift for Shagun. He says that he has done so. Ishita complains that Raman gives expensive things to others, but never does the same for her. Raman cannot understand what she says.
Everyone praises Ishita for her traditional saree which makes a different style statement. She teases Raman as he criticized her outfit. Abhimanyu tells Ashok to propose Shagun for a second time. Ashok sits on his knees and proposes Shagun with an engagement ring. Raman watches Ishita’s excitement in the incident.
Raman thinks Ishita cannot dance in saree, but she says she can. A sweet fight is continued between them. Ishita leaves the party earlier than Raman. When he comes back, he sees that the house is dark. Ishita comes out in a classic bollywood outfit and dances with a classic number.
Raman is charmed seeing Ishita. Mr and Mrs Bhalla come back from movie and see the couple in a romantic mood. They are relaxed to think that the couple is not fighting any more.
Ishita tells Raman that a woman can also look sexy in saree, and it is her choice whether she wants to look sexy in a party, or only inside her bedroom in front of her husband. Raman accepts her logic gladly. In the morning Ishita comes to know that Ruhi has denied going to Shagun’s marriage. She understands that Ruhi is still upset.