- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein November 5th episode: Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) complained in Shagun's engagement party that Raman (Karan Patel) had bought some expensive gift for Shagun, but he did not do so for her. So, Raman brings the same gift for her. Ishita opens the big box and sees a pressure cooker! He confirms that he has gifted a pressure cooker to Shagun. Ishita laughs at it and asks Raman about the bill of fifteen lakhs.
Raman tells her to close her eyes. He takes out a box from the cupboard and shows her an engagement ring. He reminds Ishita that he forgot the ring on the day of their engagement. He gives her the ring and says that their relationship has turned into a lifetime commitment. Ishita blushes.
Ishita and Raman go to Ruhi and talk about Shagun’s marriage function. Ruhi denies going there. She says that her friends have teased her saying that she has two pair of parents. Ashok will become her father now, says Ruhi with a morose expression. Raman feels irritated.
Ishita counsels the child saying that she is a lucky girl who is loved by all. She should ignore such stupid criticisms, insists Ishita. Ruhi is convinced to attend Shagun’s marriage functions. Raman is also cooled down.
In Shagun’s Mehendi function, Ashok requests Mihika to dance with him. Shagun also insists her to accompany Ashok as she herself has sat for Mehendi. Ashok takes the chance of touching Mihika. Mihir becomes angry. Raman and Ishita attend the party with Ruhi. Simmi comes after them. She becomes surprised seeing Param in the party.
Raman Gets Ishita The Gift
Raman would get Ishita the gift that he had also gifted Shagun.
Ishita would get skeptical when she sees the size of the gift.
It would be a cooker.
Ishita Finds It Hilarious
Ishita finds it hilarious that Raman has gifted Shagun a cooker.
Raman would clarify Ishita's doubt about the 15 lakhs jewelery.
Raman Bought A Ring
Raman would have bought Ishita an engagement ring.
Raman would get engaged to Ishita once again since he would have just given her a plastic ring at their original engagement,
Ruhi would express to Raman and Ishita that she is being made fun of at the school for having two mothers and two fathers.
Ishita Makes It Better
Ishita would talk to Ruhi and make her understand how lucky she is to have two sets of parents.
Ashok - Mihika
Ashok would trick Mihika into dancing with him and Mihir would get mad about it.
Ruhi arrives at the engagement ceremony.
Simmi would see Param at Ashok's house.