- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein October 23 episode: Raman (Karan Patel) sees Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Abhimanyu hugging each other. Ishita casually says that she can marry Mani. The words shock Raman who was trying to get rid of his doubt about Ishita. He connects this with the last incidents which have given rise to doubts in his mind. His doubt turns into belief that Ishita loves Mani.
Ishita comes home with a relaxed mind and cooks Raman’s favourite dishes. She thinks she will share the news of Romi after he returns home. Toshi tells her that Raman went to pick up Ruhi from Karate class. Ishita says that she has not met Raman. She thinks Raman is too stressed with the matter of Romi. She eagerly waits for his return.
Raman comes to a bar and drinks out of frustration, as he does always. He drives his car being completely drunk. The matter of Ishita flashes in his mind again and again. He feels sick and stops the car. He gets down and staggers on the road.
The Bhalla family becomes tensed for Raman seeing his delay at night. They fail to contact him. Ishita calls Abhimanyu and says that she will go out and search for Raman. Mani joins her as it is quite late at night.
Ishita finds Raman’s empty car on the road and Raman lying half-conscious under a tree. Ishita tries to wake him up. He wakes up and bursts on Mani. He refuses taking any help and insults both of them saying that they have ruined his home. He goes to his car and becomes unconscious again.