- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Anita Hassanandani’s Housewarming Party: Ankita Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein October 31: Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) decide to take Ruhi back. Toshi and Madhavi accompany them in the fear that they can start fighting again. They truly keep fighting in the car. The mothers decide to teach them a lesson. A policeman stops the car and tells Raman to pay fine as he has ignored a signal.
Toshi and Madhavi come out of the car and say that they have been kidnapped by the couple! Raman and Ishita are taken to the police station. The inspector refuses to believe them. Raman meets a thief who once broken into his house. The thief tells the inspector that Raman is a good man. They are released finally.
The Bhalla family attends the Diwali puja at the Iyer house. Raman and Ishita are to perform special rituals as it is their first Diwali after marriage. They are united again during the rituals.
Shagun tells Mihika that she is excited a lot regarding her marriage. She says that she has requested Ishita to bring Ruhi in the function. Mihika talks with Ishita about Shagun’s wish. Ishita says that she has no problem in taking Ruhi there, but Ruhi is upset over the issue and it will be tough to convince Toshi.
Toshi hears their conversation and becomes angry. She scolds Ishita for having such thought. She mentions that Shagun has never allowed Adi to come to the Bhalla house, so she will not allow Ruhi to attend Shagun’s marriage, while the child is already troubled over it.