- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 11th episode: Ashok meets Suraj and tells him that he is making a plan to marry Mihika. Ruhi notices that her family members are pampering her more than usual. She vehemently reacts to this. She tells them that she is aware of the custody case and their behavior makes her feel that this is her last day in the Bhalla house. She cries and says that she does not want to stay with Shagun. Raman promises Ruhi that he will keep her in the Bhalla family.
The court session starts on the next day. Shagun gathers her friends who tell the judge that Ishita and Raman are extremely bad as parents. The disturbance in the family is affecting Ruhi, says Shagun. The family members of Raman and Ishita try their best to establish the truth. When the judge is about to declare her view, Ashok enters into the court.
Ashok comes to the witness box and tells the judge that Shagn is an extremely bad mother. She is even more hot tempered than Raman and she beats up Ruhi now and then. Moreover Shagun has no shelter or job presently, so, she cannot bring up a child, argues Ashok. He says that he has left Shagun for her inhuman behavior.
Shagun pounces on Ashok while lady constables take her back to her seat. The judge says that presently Ruhi should be looked after by some good NGO as neither Ishita nor Shagun is stable enough to take care of her. Ishita stands up and tells the judge that the family environment is no doubt disturbed presently, but an NGO can never give family love to Ruhi!